If you are looking for a delicious and healthy snack, you might want to try making your own homemade animal crackers. These crackers are not only fun and cute, but also packed with nutritious ingredients that your body will surely love.
To begin creating your homemade animal crackers, you will need:
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup coconut sugar
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
– 1 large egg
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until well combined.
2. Using a pastry blender or your hands, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
3. In a small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla extract until smooth, then pour the mixture into the flour mixture.
4. Mix everything together until a dough forms, then divide it into two equal pieces.
5. Roll out each piece of dough between two sheets of parchment paper until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
6. Using cookie cutters shaped like your favorite animals, cut out the dough and place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
8. Cool the cookies on a wire rack before serving.
Now that you have your homemade animal crackers, you can enjoy them on their own or pair them with your favorite healthy dip, such as hummus or peanut butter.
If you are following a low-carb or keto diet, you can also try making your own crackers using almond flour and other low-carb ingredients. Here’s a simple recipe to get you started:
– 1 1/2 cups almond flour
– 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 tsp garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp onion powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 large egg
– 2 tbsp olive oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt until well combined.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and olive oil until smooth, then pour the mixture into the flour mixture.
3. Mix everything together until a dough forms, then place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
4. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into small crackers.
5. Place the crackers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
6. Cool the crackers on a wire rack before serving.
Voila! You now have a delicious and healthy snack that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. So go ahead and indulge in these homemade crackers and animal-shaped cookies without any guilt, knowing that they are good for your body and soul.
If you are searching about 3-Ingredient Everything Bagel Grain Free Crackers (Gluten Free, Vegan you’ve came to the right place. We have 8 Images about 3-Ingredient Everything Bagel Grain Free Crackers (Gluten Free, Vegan like 3-Ingredient Everything Bagel Grain Free Crackers (Gluten Free, Vegan, Simple Chocolate Mint Cookies | Living Well Spending Less® and also White Chocolate Cherry Cream Cheese Pie – A baJillian Recipes. Read more:
3-Ingredient Everything Bagel Grain Free Crackers (Gluten Free, Vegan
15 Keto Crackers! Easy Low Carb Ideas – BEST Keto Crackers – Crispy
crackers keto carb low homemade recipes easy simple gluten gf
White Chocolate Cherry Cream Cheese Pie – A BaJillian Recipes
cheese cherry chocolate cream pie maybe yourself just
3 Ingredient Homemade Almond Crackers – Eating Bird Food
Healthy Homemade Animal Crackers – Edward & Sons Recipe Blog
Simple Chocolate Mint Cookies | Living Well Spending Less®
chocolate mint cookies simple crackers dip into almond bark melted sheet step then place
3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe (Paleo, Vegan
coconut almond kind ingredient recipe homemade bar bars paleo vegan dairy gluten healthy beamingbaker snacks protein let oil meantime talk
Paleo Cracker Recipes: 9 Delicious Ideas That Will Make You Snack Right
paleo cracker crackers recipes eatwell101 grain snack delicious right recipe
3-ingredient everything bagel grain free crackers (gluten free, vegan. 15 keto crackers! easy low carb ideas – best keto crackers. Crackers keto carb low homemade recipes easy simple gluten gf