Hey there! Today I’ve got a couple of recipes for you that are perfect for spring, when asparagus is in season. Asparagus is a great source of vitamins and minerals and is a tasty addition to any meal. Plus, both of these recipes feature shrimp, which is not only delicious but also a great source of protein.
First up, we have an asparagus and shrimp pasta dish that is out of this world. The pasta is tossed with a creamy garlic sauce and then topped with perfectly cooked shrimp and crisp-tender asparagus. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 pound spaghetti
– 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Olive oil
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat some olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
3. Add the asparagus to the same skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add a little more olive oil and the garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
5. Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5-7 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
6. Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce and toss to coat. Add the shrimp and asparagus to the skillet and toss to combine.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve hot.
Next up, we have a delicious asparagus salad with tomatoes and feta cheese. This salad is light, fresh, and perfect for a warm spring day. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
– 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing and toss to combine.
4. Serve chilled.
There you have it, two delicious and easy asparagus recipes that are perfect for spring. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
If you are looking for Basil Pesto Salad Dressing – Cookie and Kate you’ve came to the right page. We have 15 Pics about Basil Pesto Salad Dressing – Cookie and Kate like 20 Asparagus Recipes – To Simply Inspire, Asparagus & Feta Salad | Side salad recipes, Salad side dishes, Feta salad and also 20 Asparagus Recipes – To Simply Inspire. Here it is:
Basil Pesto Salad Dressing – Cookie And Kate
pesto basil salad vinaigrette dressing
Asparagus Shrimp Pasta Dinner – Easy Peasy Meals
Corn & Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe & Instructions | Del Monte Foods, Inc.
corn tomato salad cherry
Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad With Orange Vinaigrette Dressing Via
mandarin dressing vinaigrette savingdollarsandsense
Asparagus & Feta Salad | Side Salad Recipes, Salad Side Dishes, Feta Salad
Healthy Asparagus Soup — Recipes
soup asparagus healthy recipes recipe fresh
Asparagus Salad With Lemon & Feta
Grilled Vegetable Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Salty Cheese Bites
salad afarmgirlsdabbles foodiecrush salty vinaigrette herby creamy charred marinated
Spring Asparagus Salad With Feta | Cruising Compass
20 Asparagus Recipes – To Simply Inspire
salad asparagus tomato feta balsamic vinaigrette recipes roasted recipe salads dressing mushroom cookingclassy tomatoes delicious warm vinegar cherry cucumber grilled
Cold Asparagus Salad Recipe – Fresh & Healthy
Asparagus And Feta Salad – Banting Recipes
asparagus feta salad
Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato And Avocado Salad
salads omgchocolatedesserts flourless
Fresh Asparagus, Tomato, And Feta Salad | Recipe | Asparagus Recipe
Corn tomato salad cherry. Asparagus and feta salad. Feta asparagus