You won’t believe how easy it is to make these delicious dishes with just a few simple ingredients. Let’s start with a mouth-watering King Fish Grill/Pollichathu. This recipe was handed down by my grandmother and has been a family favorite for generations. You’ll need a few basic ingredients, including fresh kingfish and some spices to bring out its natural flavors.
– Kingfish: 1 large piece
– Onion: 1 large, chopped
– Tomato: 1 large, chopped
– Green Chilies: 4-5, slit
– Curry leaves: a few
– Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tbsp
– Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
– Red chili powder: 2 tsp
– Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp
– Garam masala powder: 1/2 tsp
– Salt to taste
– Banana leaves for wrapping (optional)
1. Marinate the fish pieces with red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions until they turn translucent.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, coriander and garam masala powder, and curry leaves. Fry for a minute.
4. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry till they turn soft.
5. Arrange the fish pieces on a banana leaf and put the masala over it.
6. Cover another banana leaf on top of it, and tie with string or toothpicks.
7. Heat a tava and place the wrapped fish pieces on it.
8. Cook on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
9. Flip to the other side and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
10. Remove from the heat and serve hot with steamed rice or chapatis.
Next, let’s make some Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats for breakfast. These oats are perfect for a busy morning, or when you just want something sweet to start your day. What’s great about this recipe is that you can make it the night before and have it ready to grab and go in the morning. It’s packed with protein and fiber, so you’ll be full and energized all day long.
– Rolled oats: 1 cup
– Almond milk (or any milk you prefer): 1 cup
– Greek yogurt: 1/4 cup
– Honey or maple syrup: 1-2 tbsp
– Cream cheese: 2 tbsp
– Strawberries: 1/2 cup, chopped
– Graham cracker crumbs: 2 tbsp
1. Combine rolled oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and cream cheese in a mason jar.
2. Stir until mixed well.
3. Add chopped strawberries and graham cracker crumbs on top.
4. Secure the lid and refrigerate overnight.
5. In the morning, give the oats a good stir and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy these two delicious recipes. They’re both easy to make, healthy, and packed with flavor. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
If you are searching about Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats – Jar Of Lemons you’ve came to the right web. We have 15 Pics about Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats – Jar Of Lemons like Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Recipe | Food, Overnight oats, Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes and also Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats – Jar Of Lemons. Here you go:
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats – Jar Of Lemons
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Recipe | Delicious Healthy Recipes
oats overnight cherry eatingbirdfood delicious
Berry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Berry Cheesecake, Overnight Oats
Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Recipe | Food, Overnight Oats
King Fish Grill/Pollichathu | Banana Leaf Fish Fry – Pachakam.com
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Lemons + Zest
Overnight Oats – 4 Ways | Recipe | Overnight Oats Recipe, Oats Recipes
Overnight Oats – 4 Ways | Recipe (With Images) | Overnight Oats Recipe
oats overnight eatingbirdfood
Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe (4 SP) – YouTube | Overnight
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats GF, Low Cal – Skinny Fitalicious®
cheesecake strawberry oats overnight low recipe cottage cheese recipes gf calorie healthy cal protein greatist
Cherry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Recipe | Cherry Cheesecake
Live… Bake… Love…: Cherry Cheesecake Bars
cherry cheesecake bars filling pour cheese sure covers hot over
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats | Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
The Best Maraschino Cherry Buttercream Frosting – Two Sisters
maraschino frosting buttercream sisters cherry two
Strawberry cheesecake overnight oats. The best maraschino cherry buttercream frosting. Overnight tastes