Hey there foodies, today we are going to talk about two delicious dishes that will make your taste buds dance – Kerala Appam and Vegetable Salad with Mayonnaise Dressing. Trust me, these dishes are a perfect blend of tradition and taste that will leave you craving for more.
Let’s start with the star of the show, Kerala Appam. This dish is famous in the southern part of India and is loved by all because of its unique texture and taste. The round fluffy pancake made up of rice flour is something that you can’t miss. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the recipe!
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1\/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1\/4 cup warm Water
- In a bowl, mix rice flour, yeast, sugar, and water until everything is dissolved.
- To the same bowl, add coconut milk and salt to taste.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 4 hours or until it has doubled in size.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and pour some batter into it.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the edges turn brown.
- Take it off the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
Oh my, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Now, let’s move on to our second dish, the Vegetables Salad with Mayonnaise Dressing. This dish is perfect for people who want to eat something healthy yet delicious. So, let’s get started!
Vegetable Salad with Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 cups Mixed Vegetables (carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers)
- 1\/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper (optional)
- Wash and chop all the vegetables and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper until everything is combined.
- Add the vegetables and stir to coat everything with the dressing.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes before serving.
OMG, can you smell the freshness in the air? It’s the Vegetable Salad with Mayonnaise Dressing! A perfect combination of fresh and tangy flavors that will make your meal complete.
So, my dear foodies, that’s all from me today. I hope you enjoyed reading about these two amazing dishes and will try them in your own kitchen. Trust me; your taste buds will thank you for it. Until next time, keep cooking, and stay hungry!
If you are looking for Kerala Appam – Traditional – pachakam.com | cake, birthday cake, pepper you’ve came to the right web. We have 8 Images about Kerala Appam – Traditional – pachakam.com | cake, birthday cake, pepper like Roasted Acorn, Beet, Satsuma, Kale Salad with Almond Sesame dressing, Kerala Appam – Traditional – pachakam.com | cake, birthday cake, pepper and also Kachumber Salad – Cucumber Tomato Onion Salad Recipe – Vegan Richa. Read more:
Kerala Appam – Traditional – Pachakam.com | Cake, Birthday Cake, Pepper
Asian Salad With Creamy Thai Dressing
salad asian thai dressing creamy food
Kachumber Salad – Cucumber Tomato Onion Salad Recipe – Vegan Richa
salad cucumber onion tomato kachumber vegan recipe salads indian healthy recipes mint chopped side raita simple pepper onions feel want
Vegetable Salad With Mayonnaise Dressing Recipe | Eat Smarter USA
salad mayonnaise dressing vegetable
Parmesan Almond Crusted Chicken Bites Recipe – Cheap Recipe Blog
crusted almond cheaprecipeblog
Perfect Sugar Cookies – The Best Blog Recipes
cookies sugar perfect recipe recipes chef training soft thebestblogrecipes
Asian Sesame Ginger Dressing Recipe (Ready In 5 Min!) – Foolproof Living
Roasted Acorn, Beet, Satsuma, Kale Salad With Almond Sesame Dressing
beet satsuma acorn sesame almond glutenfree
Parmesan almond crusted chicken bites recipe – cheap recipe blog. Perfect sugar cookies. Salad asian thai dressing creamy food