If there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s a deliciously sweet dessert. And what’s even better than a dessert? A dessert that you don’t even have to cook! That’s right, folks, I’m talking about some no-bake fudge recipes. And lucky for you, I’ve got not one, but two recipe options for you to try.
First up, we’ve got a raw and vegan fudge recipe that is so easy, even those who are afraid of the kitchen can handle it. All you need is a food processor and a few simple ingredients. Let’s get started.
Raw and Vegan Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water for an hour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Drain dates and place in the food processor. Process until mostly smooth.
- Add cashews and process until they are the size of small crumbs.
- Add in cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Process until well combined and mixture starts to come together.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and press fudge mixture into the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before slicing and serving.
Now, if you’re looking for something a little more indulgent, then you’ve got to try this Oreo fudge milkshake. It’s got all the sweetness of a milkshake with a hint of fudge and Oreo cookies. Yum!
Oreo Fudge Milkshake Recipe
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- 3-4 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Add vanilla ice cream, whole milk, and hot fudge sauce to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies to blender and pulse a few times until they are combined but still chunky.
- Pour milkshake into a glass and top with additional hot fudge sauce and crushed Oreo cookies if desired.
There you have it, two easy and delicious no-bake fudge dessert options for you to try. Which one will you make first?
If you are looking for Quick and Easy Dessert: Oreo Fudge Milkshake – 12 Tomatoes you’ve came to the right web. We have 15 Pics about Quick and Easy Dessert: Oreo Fudge Milkshake – 12 Tomatoes like Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge | The Recipe Critic, 7 Easy and Almost-Orgasmic Nigella Lawson Desserts That Will Make You and also Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. Here it is:
Quick And Easy Dessert: Oreo Fudge Milkshake – 12 Tomatoes
oreo milkshake fudge dessert shake quick easy chocolate cream cookies recipe really
The Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Ever | KeepRecipes: Your
fudge peanut butter recipe easy easiest ever recipes candy year parade dessert keeprecipes made old comes sweet even holiday choose
Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Decker Fudge – Back For Seconds
decker backforseconds thebestblogrecipes serves easyandhealthyrecipes
Chocolate-peanut Butter Fudge
fudge swirl couldn isn taking stop pretty
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge | The Recipe Critic
peanut fudge butter chocolate
5 Minute Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
fudge peanut butter minute easy recipe dessert microwave sweet bake minutes five recipes delicious treat last homestoriesatoz incredibly those times
Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
peanut fudge butter chocolate recipe
Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe | Martha Stewart
fudge peanut butter chocolate milk condensed national recipe quick marthastewart
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge | Equal Exchange
Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fudge | Most Pinned Recipes | Pinterest
Scooped Ice Cream Flavors : Carvel Scooped Ice Cream Flavors
scooped carvel flavors
7 Easy And Almost-Orgasmic Nigella Lawson Desserts That Will Make You
nigella fudge sundae lawson calda sirope heavenly sorvete obviously eater toffee decadent sorvetes carbohidratos
Easy No Cook Fudge Recipe – Raw And Vegan Fudge
fudge vegan recipe cook raw easy recipes cookie kate cookieandkate christmas bake chocolate candy edible gifts holiday bananas healthy
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Fudge – Gluten Free
Paula Deen's Three Chocolate Cookies | KeepRecipes: Your Universal
cookies chocolate paula chip deen recipe keeprecipes cookie three recipes triple desserts food cups pauladeen source hits film
Peanut fudge butter chocolate recipe. The easiest peanut butter fudge recipe ever. Fudge swirl couldn isn taking stop pretty