Are you looking to switch up your breakfast routine? Look no further than these delicious ethnic breakfast recipes that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. We’ve rounded up the best recipes from all around the world, so you can explore new flavors and start your day off on the right foot.
Ethnic Breakfast Biscuits
Start your day with a Southern twist on a classic breakfast biscuit. These biscuits are made with delicious cheddar cheese and jalapeno peppers for a spicy kick. Serve with a side of fruit or scrambled eggs for a complete breakfast.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups coarsely grated sharp Cheddar (6 oz)
- 1/4cup finely chopped drained pickled jalapeño chiles
- 1 1/3 cups well-shaken buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- With a pastry blender or your fingertips blend in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add Cheddar and jalapeños and toss until evenly distributed.
- Add buttermilk and stir just until a dough forms (dough will be sticky).
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and with floured hands knead 8 to 10 times.
- Pat dough into a 10-inch round (about 1 inch thick) and with a 2-inch round cutter or rim of a glass dipped in flour cut out as many biscuits as possible (reroll scraps as necessary).
- Arrange biscuits about 1 inch apart on a baking sheet and bake in middle of oven until pale golden and cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve biscuits warm or at room temperature.
Vegetarian Breakfast Skillet
This vegetarian breakfast skillet is jam-packed with protein and will keep you satiated well into the afternoon. The recipe is entirely customizable, so feel free to add in your favorite vegetables and swap in different types of cheese.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell peppers and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Make four wells in the vegetable mixture and crack an egg into each well. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and parsley over the top.
Enjoy these delicious recipes and elevate your breakfast game with these ethnic flavors. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a cheese lover, these recipes are sure to satisfy your taste buds and keep you full until lunchtime.
If you are searching about Ginger Coriander Sprouted Lentils Avocado Toast – Vegan Richa you’ve visit to the right place. We have 8 Pics about Ginger Coriander Sprouted Lentils Avocado Toast – Vegan Richa like Cinderella Shakshuka – Season 5 – Tastemade, 18 Ways to Amp Up Your Eggs (With images) | Shakshuka, Shakshuka and also Grape Muffins 2 – Delishar | Singapore Cooking, Recipe, and Food Blog. Here it is:
Ginger Coriander Sprouted Lentils Avocado Toast – Vegan Richa
sprouted toast lentils avocado ginger coriander spiced mung lentil sprout veganricha bean cajun dressing chickpea potato sprouts lime curry chili
Grape Muffins 2 – Delishar | Singapore Cooking, Recipe, And Food Blog
grape muffins delishar recipe
Sweet Potato Salad Recipe – Love And Lemons
potato hearty loveandlemons
Vegetarian Recipes – Dishes – Meat-free Mondays – Vegan | Food24.com
vegetarian recipes feta curried burger pea mayo dishes food24
Cinderella Shakshuka – Season 5 – Tastemade
tastemade shakshuka cinderella
Tom Yum Mui Fan 1 – Delishar | Singapore Cooking, Recipe, And Food Blog
18 Ways To Amp Up Your Eggs (With Images) | Shakshuka, Shakshuka
eggs spoonuniversity shakshuka
The Breakfast Ethnic Food Trend | FDR
ethnic breakfast food trend fermented spicy pickled savory if
18 ways to amp up your eggs (with images). Vegetarian recipes. Sprouted toast lentils avocado ginger coriander spiced mung lentil sprout veganricha bean cajun dressing chickpea potato sprouts lime curry chili