Oh, my goodness, if you’re looking for the perfect fall treat, you have to try this Apple Fritter Pull-Apart Bread! The warm, gooey apple filling surrounded by a soft, cinnamon-spiced bread is simply incredible. And the best part? It’s surprisingly easy to make!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 ½ cups chopped apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Open the cans of biscuits and slice each biscuit into four equal pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Take each piece of biscuit dough and flatten it into a small disc.
- Place a spoonful of chopped apples on each disc of dough and sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Take each disc of dough and fold it in half, pinching the edges closed to seal in the filling.
- Place the filled dough into a greased loaf pan, stacking them together to form the bread.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, then pour the melted butter over the bread.
- Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract to make the glaze.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before drizzling the glaze over the top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a gluten-free option, this Banana Bread recipe is an absolute must-try. The banana flavor is so rich and the texture is perfectly moist. It’s hard to believe it’s gluten-free!
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the melted coconut oil, sugar, and egg to the bananas and mix well.
- Add the baking soda, salt, and gluten-free flour to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve as desired.
Trust me, these recipes are sure to impress your friends and family. So why not treat yourself to something sweet this season?
If you are searching about Gluten-Free Banana Bread with Coconut Oil | Chew Out Loud you’ve came to the right web. We have 15 Pictures about Gluten-Free Banana Bread with Coconut Oil | Chew Out Loud like Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe, Chocolate Pumpkin Bread Recipe and also gluten free vegan oatmeal quick bread – Sarah Bakes Gluten Free. Here it is:
Gluten-Free Banana Bread With Coconut Oil | Chew Out Loud
banana gluten surprisingly superbly
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Quick Bread – Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
bread vegan gluten oatmeal quick oat nut butter soft jam slices ready favorite
Gluten-Free Banana Bread | LoveToKnow
Gluten Free Healthy Banana Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
cake banana healthy cheese cream frosting recipe good gluten dessert but dessertswithbenefits recipes worry ya taste doesn don choose board
Chocolate Pumpkin Bread Recipe
pumpkin bread chocolate quick recipe chocolaty hint spices rich fall perfect
Banana Bread Gluten Free – Unique Supplies
banana gluten bread
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
10 Recipes For Gluten Free Banana Bread | FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
Apple Fritter Pull-Apart Bread – Girl Has A Dishes
apple apart fritter pull bread recipe recipes put
Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cake. Yogurt Pound Cake Loaf – Vegan Richa
vegan yogurt richa veganricha
Healthy Banana Bread – Gluten Free Recipe | SparkRecipes
Ok Cafe Astoria | Ok Cafe Astoria
Best Banana Bread Recipe | Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe – YouTube
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Apple And Brioche Bread And Butter Pudding | KeepRecipes: Your
pudding brioche bread recipe apple butter keeprecipes original
Gluten free banana bread recipe. Chocolate pumpkin bread recipe. Apple fritter pull-apart bread – girl has a dishes