Indulge in your sweet tooth with these two delicious dessert recipes that are sure to impress your friends and family! Our first recipe is an Easy Yellow Cake, topped with a mouthwatering Chocolate Buttercream Frosting that will leave your taste buds dancing with joy.
Yellow Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Nothing beats the classic flavors of vanilla cake with rich chocolate frosting. Follow these simple steps to bake a delicious yellow cake right at home.
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the batter equally between the two cake pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
- Allow the cakes to cool before frosting.
Chocolate Glaze Recipe
Our second recipe is the perfect chocolate glaze that will take your dessert to the next level. You can use this recipe for cakes, donuts, or even as a dipping sauce for fruits.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until it simmers. Remove from heat.
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a heat-proof bowl.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Allow the glaze to cool for a few minutes before spreading it over your desired dessert.
There you have it, two delicious recipes that are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just looking for a tasty dessert, these recipes are perfect for any occasion! Give them a try and let us know what you think!
If you are searching about Easiest chocolate frosting recipe you’ve visit to the right web. We have 15 Images about Easiest chocolate frosting recipe like Healthy Chocolate Frosting Recipe – Sunkissed Kitchen, Easy Paleo Chocolate Frosting | Real Food RN and also Easy Chocolate Frosting Recipe – From Michigan To The Table. Here it is:
Easiest Chocolate Frosting Recipe
Lemon & Coconut Slice – New & Improved – Bake Play Smile
slice bakeplaysmile bakes condensed
Smooth Chocolate Frosting Recipe – Ottawa Mommy Club
Easy Yellow Cake (+ Chocolate Buttercream Frosting!) – Cooking Classy
cake chocolate yellow buttercream frosting cakes recipes recipe scratch classy cooking moist slice pioneer woman homemade butter dessert birthday classic
Chocolate White Chocolate Cupcakes – Sallys Baking Addiction
chocolate cupcakes frosting sallysbakingaddiction icing cupcake addiction baking sallys fudgy super vanilla birthday
Healthy Chocolate Frosting Recipe – Vitamin Sunshine
chocolate frosting healthy vitamin sunshine related posts
Easy Chocolate Frosting Recipe – From Michigan To The Table
frosting gone even
Chocolate Fudge Frosted Marble Cake | Bakes By Chichi
cake marble chocolate fudge frosted
Healthy Chocolate Frosting!
The BEST Gluten Free & Vegan Chocolate Frosting Recipe – All Natural
chocolate frosting gluten
Chocolate Cupcakes With Salted Caramel Frosting – Cooking Classy
caramel cupcakes salted frosting chocolate classy cooking desserts cookingclassy
Satiny Chocolate Glaze Recipe – Allrecipes.com
chocolate glaze satiny cake recipe recipes allrecipes drizzle glossy over bundt frosting desserts visit
Easy Paleo Chocolate Frosting | Real Food RN
chocolate frosting paleo easy
Healthy Chocolate Frosting Recipe – Sunkissed Kitchen
frosting chocolate healthy recipe thick made
Best Chocolate Frosting Recipe | Allrecipes
chocolate frosting recipe allrecipes
Chocolate cupcakes frosting sallysbakingaddiction icing cupcake addiction baking sallys fudgy super vanilla birthday. Slice bakeplaysmile bakes condensed. Easy yellow cake (+ chocolate buttercream frosting!)