Let me tell you, y’all, I just found two recipes that are so bangin’ good, I had to share them with you. These dishes are gonna take your taste buds on a ride they won’t forget. I’m talkin’ about some Simple Pasta Salad and a 3-Ingredient Creme Brulee that gonna make you cry tears of pure joy!
First up, we got the Simple Pasta Salad. Now, don’t let the name fool you – this dish is anything but boring. It’s got all the right ingredients to make it a crowd-pleaser: pasta, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love feta cheese?!
Here’s how you make it:
Simple Pasta Salad
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Now, let’s move on to the dessert. Y’all, I know you’re thinking “3-Ingredient Creme Brulee?! That can’t be good!” But let me tell you, it’s better than good – it’s amazing! And the best part? You only need three ingredients to make it!
3-Ingredient Creme Brulee
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium-high heat until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar and egg yolks until well combined.
- Slowly pour the hot cream into the egg mixture while continuously whisking.
- Pour the mixture into four 6-ounce ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a baking dish and fill the dish with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the tops are set but the centers are still slightly jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of sugar over the top of each ramekin and use a kitchen torch to caramelize the sugar until it forms a crispy crust.
- Enjoy with a big smile on your face!
So, there you have it, folks. Two amazing recipes that are gonna make your taste buds dance with joy. Give ‘em a try and let me know what y’all think!
If you are searching about BLT Pasta Salad Recipe you’ve visit to the right page. We have 15 Pics about BLT Pasta Salad Recipe like pasta salad recipe | healthy pasta salad – Yum Curry, How To Make Pasta Salad | Healthy Salad Recipe | Easy Pasta Salad and also pasta salad recipe | healthy pasta salad – Yum Curry. Here it is:
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
pasta salad blt spinach mayo centercutcook dressing recipe
How To Make Pasta Salad | Healthy Salad Recipe | Easy Pasta Salad
Healthy Banh Bao Recipe | SparkRecipes
Creamy Coleslaw Salad – My Easy Gourmet
Vegan Black Bean And Corn Salad | The Beet
bean corn twospoons spoons quinoa
What To Do With Really Large Zucchini? : Ask Dr. Gourmet
adelgazar alkaline curiosidades curgete dicas freezing sabia
Salmon Nicoise Salad | Mediterranean Diet Recipes For Weight Loss
diet recipes mediterranean weight loss salad nicoise salmon fitness popsugar inspiralized potatoes
Pasta Salad – Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe | Gimme Some Ove
caprese loveandoliveoil salata cu gimme ove caut reteta ingrediente capecodcollegiate saikurecetas artículo pastas
Low Fat Pasta Salad With Vegetables – Life Sew Savory
salad pasta low fat vegetables savory sew calorie lifesewsavory ables ve recipe greek easy
Pasta Salad Recipe – Best Recipes
pasta salad recipe
Cheesecake Ice Cream | The Curvy Carrot
Alexandra’s Kitchen: Simple Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad Recipe
pasta salad recipe recipes broccoli food wedding
Pasta Salad Recipe | Healthy Pasta Salad – Yum Curry
pasta salad recipe healthy breakfast
3-Ingredient Creme Brulee Recipe | New Idea Food
brulee creme au ingredient
Low fat pasta salad with vegetables. Pasta salad recipe. How to make pasta salad