French Toast Casserole: The Perfect Breakfast Recipe for Busy Mornings
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe that can be prepared the night before, look no further than French Toast Casserole. This sweet treat is perfect for holidays or any morning when you need something special but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
To start, preheat your oven to 350°F. Then, grab a large baking dish and coat the bottom with a little bit of melted butter. Cut up some slices of day-old bread and layer them in the dish.
Next, it’s time to make the custard. In a large bowl, whisk together some eggs, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and a secret ingredient that makes this French Toast Casserole extra delicious – a hint of nutmeg. Pour the custard over the bread, pressing the slices down so they absorb all the liquid.
Cover the dish with foil and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, remove the dish from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 20 minutes. Then, bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden brown and the custard is set.
Now, it’s time to serve and enjoy your delicious French Toast Casserole. To make it even more special, try one of these topping ideas:
• Maple Syrup and Butter: Drizzle your French toast with warm maple syrup and a pat of butter. Simple yet delicious.
• Fresh Berries and Whipped Cream: Top your French toast with fresh berries, whipped cream, and a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Perfect for a summer morning.
• Caramelized Pecans: In a small saucepan, melt some butter and brown sugar. Stir in some chopped pecans and cook until the mixture is thick and bubbly. Pour over your French toast for a decadent treat.
• 1 loaf day-old bread, sliced
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ¼ tsp nutmeg
• Butter, for the baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a large baking dish with melted butter.
2. Layer slices of bread in the dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, and nutmeg.
4. Pour the custard over the bread, pressing down so the slices absorb the liquid.
5. Cover the dish with foil and refrigerate overnight.
6. In the morning, let the dish come to room temperature for 20 minutes.
7. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
8. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
So next time you need a quick and easy breakfast recipe, try this delicious French Toast Casserole. It’s sure to become a family favorite!
If you are searching about Overnight French Toast Casserole – with a secret ingredient | Recipe you’ve visit to the right page. We have 15 Pics about Overnight French Toast Casserole – with a secret ingredient | Recipe like Healthy French Toast – Eat Pray Workout, Overnight Strawberry Cream Cheese-Stuffed French Toast Casserole – I and also Vegan French Toast Recipe (7 Ingredients!) – From My Bowl. Read more:
Overnight French Toast Casserole – With A Secret Ingredient | Recipe
Stuffed French Toast – Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
Stuffed French Toast Casserole – Easy Overnight French Toast Bake
French Toast Casserole Recipe | Ana Frias | The Inspired Home
Ultimate Stuffed French Toast – How To Make French Toast – YouTube
Stuffed French Toast Recipe Overnight | Decoration Jacques Garcia
toast overnight french recipe stuffed casserole
Stuffed French Toast With Maple Berry Sauce Recipe | Taste Of Home
Healthy French Toast – Eat Pray Workout
Vegan French Toast Recipe (7 Ingredients!) – From My Bowl
toast frommybowl jurusolek
Pin On French Toast Recipes
toast french casserole overnight bread easy recipe cinnamon breakfast bake challah ingredient secret egg recipes visit baked trialandeater brioche choose
EASY French Toast Casserole – Quick And Simple French Toast Recipe
How To Make Breakfast Special? Stuffed French Toast | Weelicious
Stuffed Healthy French Toast Recipe – DishforTwo
Overnight Strawberry Cream Cheese-Stuffed French Toast Casserole – I
toast french casserole cheese cream overnight stuffed strawberry recipe breakfast
The Ultimate Grilled Banana Sandwich
grilled melted gbs
The ultimate grilled banana sandwich. Healthy french toast. Overnight french toast casserole