Looking to spice up your fitness routine with a quick and effective cardio workout? Look no further than this 15 Minute HIIT Cardio circuit. HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a popular and efficient way to burn calories and improve cardiovascular endurance.
Start by warming up for 3-5 minutes with light cardio, like jogging in place or jumping jacks. Then, get ready to sweat with the following circuit:
– 30 seconds of jumping jacks
– 30 seconds of high knees
– 30 seconds of jump squats
– 30 seconds of mountain climbers
– 30 seconds of burpees
– 30 seconds of rest
Repeat the circuit for a total of 2-3 rounds, taking no more than a minute of rest between each round. Remember to listen to your body and modify as needed.
After all that hard work, treat yourself with a delicious and healthy dessert – Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. This recipe puts a healthier spin on a classic favorite, using coconut milk and maple syrup instead of heavy cream and refined sugar.
– 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk and maple syrup. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stirring occasionally, until reduced by about half, 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla and peppermint extract. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Transfer mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and stir in chocolate chips. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. Let ice cream sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy this guilt-free treat as a reward for your hard work and dedication to your health and fitness goals. Keep up the good work!
If you are searching about Tamarind Lollipops | Indian | Kid-Friendly | Recipe you’ve came to the right web. We have 8 Pictures about Tamarind Lollipops | Indian | Kid-Friendly | Recipe like These no bake Cheerios bars are the perfect fun kid-friendly whole, Fascinating Art Projects For Kids To Express Creativity – PLAYTIVITIES and also Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 1 (1 of 6) – Laura Lea Balanced. Here you go:
Tamarind Lollipops | Indian | Kid-Friendly | Recipe
Fascinating Art Projects For Kids To Express Creativity – PLAYTIVITIES
Kid Friendly Ocean Water – Sonic Copycat – Food Fun Kids | Recipe
Chicken Parmesan In The Air Fryer | Skinnytaste
fryer air chicken parmesan recipes skinnytaste recipe fried weight watchers easy healthy quick meals great so dinner much baked potato
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 1 (1 Of 6) – Laura Lea Balanced
Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – Recipes – Faxo
chocolate caramel peanut toffee chip butter cookie bars
These No Bake Cheerios Bars Are The Perfect Fun Kid-friendly Whole
snacks healthy kid kids recipes snack easy school friendly bake cheerios bars abbeyskitchen perfect fun these choose board
15 Minute HIIT Cardio – Nourish, Move, Love
hiit exercises cpt bomgren nourishmovelove glute
Tamarind lollipops. Kid friendly ocean water. Hiit exercises cpt bomgren nourishmovelove glute