If you’re anything like me, you love treating your furry friend to some homemade goodies! These crunchy peanut butter dog treats are a perfect way to show your pup some love without breaking the bank. And the best part? They’re super easy to make!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (make sure there’s no xylitol!)
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and oats.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and water.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface and cut out desired shapes (I like using dog bone cookie cutters!)
- Place the treats onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool completely before serving to your furry friend!
Now, if you’re craving something sweet for yourself, these no-bake peanut butter cups are the perfect remedy. Not only are they super easy to make, but they’re also the perfect summer treat since you don’t need to turn on the oven!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Microwave the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and spoon a tablespoon or so of the peanut butter mixture into each cup.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon or so of the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture in each cup.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
There you have it! Two delicious recipes for you and your furry friend to enjoy. Happy cooking!
If you are searching about Doggie: Crunchy Peanut Butter Dog Treats | KeepRecipes: Your Universal you’ve came to the right page. We have 15 Pics about Doggie: Crunchy Peanut Butter Dog Treats | KeepRecipes: Your Universal like Peanut Butter Cups – The Yummy Mummy Club, PEANUT BUTTER CUPS (42g) and also Peanut Butter Cups – How To – YouTube. Here you go:
Doggie: Crunchy Peanut Butter Dog Treats | KeepRecipes: Your Universal
dog peanut butter treats recipe crunchy treat recipes doggie homemade keeprecipes collect sweetpeaskitchen later choose board sweet biscuits musely
Peanut Butter Cups – How To – YouTube
Deluxe Creamy Peanut Butter Cups – Wee-R-Sweetz
Costco Fans Are Loving These Keto-Friendly Chocolate Cups
Peanut Butter CupsApplePins.com
reeses whatsoever yum yummy bakery spoonful duno homestead butterfinger bake iowagirleats eats cups2
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Wallpapers – Wallpaper Cave
cups peanut butter reese candy halloween most popular wallpaper wallpapers candies state trick treat reeses favorite
Wat Eet Je Dan Wel? – Peanut Butter Cups – Wat Eet Je Dan Wel?
Rindy Mae: No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups
peanut cups butter rindy mae consumption unwrapped ready
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS (42g)
Delicious Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies – Kindly Unspoken
butter kindlyunspoken exchanges cups
Rindy Mae: No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups
peanut cups butter mae rindy consumption unwrapped ready
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars – Glorious Treats
pretzel butter peanut bars treats bake delicious
Peanut Butter Cups – The Yummy Mummy Club
peanut cups butter serves
Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen: 4 Ingredient Raw Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
peanut butter cups ingredient raw chocolate entertaining christmas vegetarian
Renew Health Coaching: Healthier Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter cups ingredient raw chocolate entertaining christmas vegetarian. Pretzel butter peanut bars treats bake delicious. Peanut butter cups