If you’re a dessert lover and looking for a delicious sweet treat, you’re in the right place. We’ve rounded up two of the most mouth-watering dessert recipes that you must try today – Dessert clipart brownie and Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Balls!
Starting with Dessert clipart brownie, this classic dessert is a perfect combination of moist chocolatey goodness and chewy nuts. To make this dessert, you will need:
– 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 1 cup chopped walnuts
– 4 eggs
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until fully combined.
5. Fold in chopped walnuts.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let the brownies cool completely before serving.
Now, let’s move on to our next delicious recipe – Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Balls. These gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free cookie balls are perfect for an on-the-go snack or a mid-day treat. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
– 1/2 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/4 cup raisins
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– A pinch of salt
1. In a food processor, pulse the oats until they reach a flour-like consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond butter, maple syrup, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt.
3. Use your hands to roll the mixture into small balls.
4. Place the balls on a lined tray and refrigerate them for at least an hour.
5. Once chilled, they are ready to eat!
Both these recipes are easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. We hope you enjoy making and eating them as much as we did. Share your photos and tag us on social media to let us know how they turned out!
If you are searching about Apple Turnovers using Phyllo Dough you’ve came to the right web. We have 8 Pictures about Apple Turnovers using Phyllo Dough like 43 Easy Snacks You Can Make in Less Than 5 Minutes | Health | Greek, Dessert clipart brownie, Dessert brownie Transparent FREE for download and also Fulfil Nutrition protein bar available in the US in four of its ten flavors. Here you go:
Apple Turnovers Using Phyllo Dough
phyllo turnovers filo bigoven fillo turnover recipts simple egg mda sugar phillo flaky yolks fanylovatic
Dessert Clipart Brownie, Dessert Brownie Transparent FREE For Download
brownie brownies clipart clip dessert cartoon transparent webstockreview bakery mum build clipground
Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Balls (gluten-free, Vegan, Dairy-free
balls cookie oatmeal cinnamon raisin vegan texanerin grain dairy gluten whole baking
43 Easy Snacks You Can Make In Less Than 5 Minutes | Health | Greek
Maamoul Cookies Recipe
maamoul cookies recipe cookie ediblemichiana desserts mold recipes food molds ediblecommunities
Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls – Half Cup Habit
nutrition label facts nutritional chocolate bake balls serving dough gluten chip cookie recipe per
Fulfil Nutrition Protein Bar Available In The US In Four Of Its Ten Flavors
Apple turnovers using phyllo dough. Brownie brownies clipart clip dessert cartoon transparent webstockreview bakery mum build clipground. Maamoul cookies recipe cookie ediblemichiana desserts mold recipes food molds ediblecommunities