Let me share two incredible recipes that will tantalize your taste buds and make a lasting impression on your guests. These dishes are perfect for a summer soiree, weekend brunch or even a quick lunch. They are easy to make and pack a flavorful punch. Let’s jump right into it!
Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potato & Kale
This quinoa salad is a healthy, satisfying and delicious option for a light lunch or as a side dish. It is packed with protein and nutrients, thanks to the quinoa, sweet potato, and kale. Here is what you need:
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1 diced sweet potato
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 bunch of kale
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cook the quinoa according to packaging instructions, using the 2 cups of water.
- On a baking sheet, toss the sweet potato, onion, and garlic with 2 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, chop the kale into bite-sized pieces, and massage it with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, maple syrup, and balsamic vinegar.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked quinoa, roasted vegetables, kale, and dressing. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Cod Cheeks Sandwich
Move over, traditional fish and chips. This cod cheeks sandwich takes the humble cod to a whole new level of deliciousness. This sandwich is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor. Here is what you need:
- 4 soft rolls
- 1 pound of cod cheeks
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of coleslaw
- 1/4 cup of tartar sauce
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Oil for frying
- Cut the cod cheeks into bite-sized pieces.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Coat the cod pieces with the seasoned flour.
- Dip the pieces in egg, then coat them in panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the cod pieces until golden brown and crispy.
- Prepare the sandwich: Split the rolls and spread tartar sauce on both sides.
- Top with coleslaw, then the fried cod cheeks.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Whether you choose something healthy or indulgent, these recipes are sure to impress. Don’t forget to make enough for seconds!
If you are searching about Cod Cheeks; A Cheeky Sandwich you’ve came to the right web. We have 15 Pictures about Cod Cheeks; A Cheeky Sandwich like Warm Quinoa, Sweet Potato Kale Salad (Vegan)| Not Enough Cinnamon, Warm Quinoa, Sweet Potato and Kale Salad Recipe and also Kale Quinoa Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes | Hello Little Home. Here you go:
Cod Cheeks; A Cheeky Sandwich
Quinoa And Kale Salad With Roasted Sweet Potatoes High-Res Stock Photo
Roasted Sweet Potato, Quinoa And Kale Salad – Eat Yourself Skinny
ensalada kale camote
Quinoa Salad With Sweet Potato & Kale Recipe | The Edgy Veg
potato quinoa sweet salad recipe kale
Kale Quinoa Salad With Roasted Sweet Potatoes | Hello Little Home
Warm Quinoa, Sweet Potato And Kale Salad Recipe
Roasted Nourish Bowls – Build Your Own Nourish Bowl
nourish veganista sprouts chickpeas nutrient inspiralized spinach nourished
Produce Of The Month Guide: Leeks – Flavor The Moments
leeks pickled produce month guide dinners simply fresh quick leek
30 Vegetarian Main Dish Salad Recipes – She Likes Food
salad 1404 shelikesfood
Warm Quinoa, Sweet Potato Kale Salad (Vegan)| Not Enough Cinnamon
warm pomegranate recipe comforting recette opskrift lunches blueberries vinaigrette tossed refreshing spinach simplyquinoa naturally
Cranberry Kale Salad With Candied Pecans And Feta
kale feta pecans candied peasandcrayons cranberries
Kale And Quinoa Salad And Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes For Meatless
quinoa cumin meatless kale potatoes roasted salad monday sweet
Easy Spanakopita – Sweet And Savoury Pursuits
spanakopita easy pie sweetandsavourypursuits
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Recipe – Vegan, Gluten-Free
salad potato sweet roasted recipe wendypolisi vegan days plate gets potatoes
55 Vegan Bowl Recipes To Make For Dinner – Connoisseurus Veg
bowl vegan dinner recipes salad moroccan preserved lemons lazy cat kitchen
Leeks pickled produce month guide dinners simply fresh quick leek. Quinoa cumin meatless kale potatoes roasted salad monday sweet. Roasted quinoa